Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Green Lake Animal Hospital Pet of the Month: Minto

Hi!  My name is Minto and I was born on February 23, 1997, which means I’ll soon be 18 years of age. I’m a really old guy, but still pretty active.

When younger, I had loads of energy and became quite good at catching the Frisbee and tennis ball and a good swimmer, too. I used to go on hikes in the Cascades, the best of which was completing the WA state portion of the Pacific Crest Trail. I saw lots of wildlife and enjoyed sleeping under the stars.

For one year I lived in Amsterdam, Holland. I didn’t like travelling on the plane, but sure liked the cool weather and checking out the local sheep. They have great cheese, by the way.
My masters are Julie and Douglas. Julie feeds me the finest food and protects me in my old age. Douglas likes to take me on adventures and I’m his best companion.


Visiting the vet is not my favorite activity, but they do give me treats which makes it bearable. I should mention that I am obsessed with food!
Anyway, I can still walk a few miles per day and no doubt prefer the cooler weather of fall and winter.     I hope it snows!  


1 comment: